100 Days of Vex!

For the 100th Day of School, we celebrated “100 Days of Vex”. I created a bulletin board outside my room. (pictures below) My students made the title “100 Days of Vex” out of Vex Go pieces. I then asked students grades K-5 to write “What have you learned about Vex in 100 days?” OR “What do you like about Vex?” I posted these responses as well as pictures of students working with their Vex 123 or Vex Go kits. As you can see…I got way more than 100 responses, and had to hang them all! We also made a video, which included all of the pictures and a variety of the responses. (link below) @Desiree_White-Price @Danielle_McCoy

100 Days of Vex - Video Link

4 Likes

This is fabulous @Tina_Dietrich! I LOVE seeing the words of the children in this bulletin board, and to ‘hear’ from them what they have liked and learned about in the last 100 days. What a great way to mark this milestone for your school!

Thank you for sharing!!! What a cute idea!

Wonderful activity. I love the student comments.

Reading all the student’s answers brings so much joy! The teacher in me loves reading responses in students own words (and handwriting)! I think this is such a great way to celebrate student learning with VEX! Thanks for sharing it with the community!