Amazing Mazes

Hello!

I am a new user of Vex VR Premium and am currently looking at how best to use it alongside the physical VEX 124 and Go sets. I am really happy to see the different maze playgrounds as this is always a fun challange to solve. I was wondering however if you could consider the following suggestions?

• Would it be possible to add the ‘side distance sensors’ to all the maze playgorunds? Currently I think only the Wall Maze+ has these configured. It really makes it much more interesting to have these for developing maze algos.
  • I really like the maze configurator that is part of the Wallmaze+ playground! What would make it even more amazing would be the ability to load a background image underneath (similar to the one you can set in the 123 playground). This would basically give us a very crude ‘level builder’ where images on the ‘floor’ (as part of one background image) could add extra exitement!
  • And finally if you everwould manage to release a ‘real’ level builder that the (premium) end user could use to build their own levels (and choose the robot for it) then I would probably be in heaven.

Thanks for a great product!

Mike

1 Like

Welcome to the PD+ Community @Michael_Poelzl! So glad you’re here, and glad you’re enjoying VEXcode VR. Those are some really interesting suggestions - thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Since you mentioned using it alongside 123 and GO, have you seen the VEX GO Mars Math Expedition Competition Field in VR?
Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 9.28.09 AM
I’m not sure if you’re familiar with the GO Competitions, but this could be a neat extension for you and your students.

1 Like

Hi Audra,

Thanks, yes I’ve already made plans to combine the Mars expedition lessons with the VR version :slight_smile:. This is going to make things a lot more exciting and allow everyone to work at the same time which is great.

1 Like