Back to School Ideas - VEX IQ

Here is a simple chart I am putting in Schoology for my class. If someone is absent, its easy to see what we missed. I might link a worksheet, classroom recording of instructions, videos, solutions, etc. Robotics Student Schedule - Google Sheets

And remember

1 Like

Here is a digital portfolio I made for students to upload pictures or videos of their builds and code. I share this with the parents so they can see what their kids are doing since they can’t take the builds home.

2 Likes

@LORI_COLANGELO this is such a great way to pull parents into what students are doing in your class! And it gives students agency to be able to choose what to share and what to say about it. And the fact that it’s digital could make for some great parent-child conversations, as they can see what students are building anywhere at any time. I could imagine a student showing this to grandparents or friends as well.

1 Like

Here is an unplugged activity for students to get some experience with conditions.
conditional intro…docx (35.6 KB)

Here are some kids working on it. This one is for a physical robot. They enjoyed it so much they wanted to make their own for VEXcode VR, so they did.

Thank you for the docs. As a new Robotics Educator these are super helpful!

1 Like