Coding Flair at Urban Pathways Charter School Summer PD

Check out this video to see how Jennifer Walker, STEM Teacher at Pittsburgh Urban Pathways Charter School, coded her Clawbot to do a little celebratory dance after it finished the Maze Solver Activity.

Urban Pathways is going to use VEX IQ for the first time this year, and the teachers got their first taste of working with the Clawbot in their summer PD. I can’t wait to see what what Urban Pathways does with VEX IQ this year!

How are you preparing for your classes or competition? Do you have any videos from your training sessions with IQ? I would love to see how you are gearing up for the new school year!

3 Likes

That is a great video. Thanks for sharing. I also like how the teacher said that she went through multiple iterations.

2 Likes

Awesome! I love seeing teachers having fun doing PD, because you know that enthusiasm is going to be passed on to their students!

2 Likes

I know right!?! Everyone was so engaged! They ordered IQ (2nd gen) Competition Kits and a medium classroom Bundle. I can’t wait to see what the do with their students.

1 Like