Digital VEX IQ Parts

My students and I were unable to find the connector pins (1 x 1, 1 x 2, 2 x 2, 0 x 2, etc) in the digital VEX IQ parts found on (https://notebooks.vex.com). Has anyone found that part in the part list? If not, is it possible to add this to the Digital IQ Parts resource?

Hi @James_Nesbitt! The connector pins were not added to the Digital IQ Parts on purpose because they were too small and wouldn’t necessarily be seen in the design. The overall goal with the Digital IQ Parts was for most-used and necessary parts. Did it seem the connector pins were missing during your use of the digital notebook? Would you like to see them added?

I think having the connector pins would be useful. Adding them to the digital parts would give students the opportunity to share their complete designs. I think it would also help our rigid thinkers feel like all parts have been included. If they are very small, maybe include them in the full-scale only? Thank you for considering adding those parts!

Hi @James_Nesbitt the pins have been added! To ensure you are able to see them, make sure you make a copy of the most recently uploaded Google Slides link for the Digital Parts found at notebooks.vex.com. Let us know of any other questions/concerns you may have please.

Thank you, Matt! That is great!

1 Like