Getting Started Resources

@KATHERINE_TOPPER hello! Per a conversation that we had before during the VEX Educators Conference, I wanted to put some resources here that I think you will find helpful.

You mentioned that your students were having some problems connecting to the V5 Brain and they have both iPads and Macbooks. Here are two articles about this. If you still have problems, please let me know so we can possibly address this with the software team.

You also had some questions about competition in Ecuador. You can check out the map at Robot Events. Here is the information for the point of contact there that you can reach out to directly, Karina will be able to provide more guidance about the competitions right now in Ecuador.

Team and Event Engagement Manager

Karina Garcia
Phone: (903) 513-2178
karina_garcia@roboticseducation.org

There are a couple other resources as well that I think can be helpful when working with V5:

There are also a ton of engineering resources. I’ll tag @Matthew_Goodwin here (our engineer) so he’s aware. He has a ton of support that is super helpful and I highly recommend asking him any question about engineering resources.

Last item was you had a question about the Field Elements for this year’s game, that can be found here.

Please let me know if all this information is helpful, and I look forward to continuing our discussions! :slight_smile:

Fantastic! I appreciate your follow-through and am excited to get in touch with Karina!

1 Like

Wonderful! :slight_smile: please let me know if I can assist in any other way.