Hello I am new here

Hello! I heard about VEX IQ last year and started trying to find kits and discover a way to use it with my students. I went to a training last year and won one generation 1 kit. I am doing the mentor program this year and received 3 Gen 2 kits. We have 4 teams. 1 4th grade team and 3 5th grade teams. I am trying to learn all that I can to help my students but I feel overwhelmed at times. I am hoping it gets easier.

2 Likes

Hi @Kristen_White and welcome to PD+! We are here to support you - please feel free to ask questions about anything you need help with!

1 Like

Thank you! I noticed the task on the PD that I will be doing is with the Gen 2 kits. Is there one I can do for the Gen 1 kits? That is the material I have for now.

Welcome @Kristen_White! Welcome to the community! As Aimee said, we are absolutely here for you, so please let us know how we can best help and support you :slight_smile:

Do you mean the training courses?

1 Like

I would recommend doing the IQ Certification first since that has both 1st and 2nd generation included in the materials.

Here is the link: IQ Educator Certification Course | VEX Certified Educators

If you have any questions as you are going through it, please feel free to post them here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Absolutely! :slight_smile: