IQ (1st gen) builds Inspired by VEX GO

Do you have IQ (1st gen) kits and wish to do more with them? Interested in the GO builds and accompanying STEM Labs? Well here are some builds you can do with your kits inspired by VEX GO builds! In this folder, there are step files of the:

• Powered and Unpowered Super Car
  • Inclined Plane
  • Pendulum
    • Note, a string is to be tied to the 1x Wide, 1x1 Offset Corner Connector. Attach any weight to the end of the string, and your pendulum is finished!
  • Scale Lever

Do you like the IQ (2nd gen) BaseBot Builds? Now you can build them with IQ (1st gen) Kits!

With these builds, you can take part in GO STEM Labs as well as IQ (2nd gen) without having to buy all new kits! Is there any other build you’d like to see? Just let us know!

6 Likes

Wow Matt! These are awesome! I’m sure there are many people that would love to use these with their students!

1 Like

@Omar_Cortez I was just wondering if you saw this yet! :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing these @Matthew_Goodwin! I put the (1st gen) IQ builds inspired by (2nd gen) into another folder, so we have an IQ 2nd gen inspired and GO inspired builds in different places :slight_smile:

Here is the folder for (2nd gen) inspired builds made from IQ (1st gen) parts.

Please let myself or Matt know what other builds you’d like to see :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had not! This is perfect!

1 Like

Great! Let us know if you’d like to see any other specific builds!

I love this. This is what’s great about the different VEX platforms, you can adapt so much to meet your individual needs. You aren’t pigeon-holed into one set of activities/labs.

1 Like