IQ 2nd Generation

WOW!!! IQ updated! 2nd Generation!

https://www.vexrobotics.com/iq
This is sooo cool! Better battery! Updated Sensors! Python Support! USB-C! New Controller Buttons! AMAZING STORAGE!!!

I can’t wait to post more when I get this new stuff!

2 Likes

This is such exciting news to share! Personally one of my favorite new features is the USB-C charger on the 2nd generation Batteries and the longer lifespan. Can save so much space at the classroom charging station!

1 Like

I’m very excited about the storage.

2 Likes

The storage is awesome! The jewel cases for tiny parts are a game changer for classroom building. AND don’t forget about the Pin Tools!! Sooooo handy!

1 Like

We’re working on new IQ STEM Labs and Activities based on new builds with the new IQ (2nd gen) Kit as we speak!
:eyes: :eyes: Keep a lookout for these new teaching resources! :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

@Mark_Johnston did you see @Lauren_Harter’s latest post about the IQ (2nd generation) STEM Labs and Activities? The STEM Labs have a bit of a different format, and are designed to leverage the enthusiasm and excitement of competition and gameplay for the classroom. I love how they are also set up to enable students to genuinely be co-creators of learning!

3 Likes

The new labs look really good!

1 Like

Glad you like them @Mark_Johnston! Can’t wait to see what you do with them in your classes :slight_smile:

2 Likes