ISTE Live 2022

Hi Community!

Is anyone headed to ISTE in New Orleans? I’ll be presenting a hands on workshop on Monday, June 27th 4PM - 5PM in Room 345. I’m bringing my robots and we’re going to have fun building and also I have videos and pictures of what my students 3rd grade through 5th grade have done with VEX GO this past year. I’m looking forward to seeing some of my VEX Community members there! :smiley:

3 Likes

Definitely go to @Anna_Blake 's workshop if you are headed to ISTE! And, stop by booth 930 in the expo hall and chat with me, @Audra_Selkowitz , @Jason_McKenna , and @Alaina_Caulkett ! We’re super excited to head to NOLA!

1 Like

On my way now!

Learn so much from @Anna_Blake ! Anyone who gets to see her will walk away so much more informed and inspired!!

1 Like

I’m headed there now! So sorry I missed your presentation, Anna. Can’t wait to hear all about it.

How did it go?

1 Like

ISTE was a great event.

3 Likes

@Aimee_DeFoe @Alaina_Caulkett @Jessica_Drayer thank you! Presentation went so well. I had over 150 attendees in-person and online. What’s neat about ISTE is my presentation was video recorded. I’m going to share my video once it’s released.

I gave a hands-on workshop with VEX GO. My favorite part was connecting with educators. We built, coded and also got to share what we love about VEX GO.

Here’s some pictures:

Here are my participants who I loved connecting with - if you see yourself give me shout out!

1 Like

I love seeing teachers having fun and learning! Thanks for sharing, @Anna_Blake !

1 Like

This is great - love to see it

1 Like