ISTE Live '23 Proposals Open!

Proposals for presentations at ISTELive '23 in Philadelphia, PA are now open! (until September 30th)

Looking at the website, I think people here in PD+ may have some amazing ideas for Playgrounds or Forums to talk about how you’re using VEX in your classrooms.

• Playgrounds: Multi-presenter, hands-on learning experiences at demonstration stations. (@Anna_Blake this seems like something right up your alley like what you did with @Laura_Mackay earlier this year!)
  • Forums: In-depth, thematic learning experiences curated for a specific audience or around a curriculum focus. (@LORI_COLANGELO I bet you have some great ideas for this with cross curricular options!)

Will you be applying? What do you want to present on? I would love to hear your ideas!

Thanks! I love presenting and meeting all the fantastic people who share a passion in STEM. I recently was at a banquet, where my students had to talk about what they have gotten out of our classes, and it was heartwarming for them to recognize and acknowledge the work it takes to start a program. I would love to share my experiences with people!.