My Introduction

Good afternoon everyone! I am Yolanda Foxx-Palmer. I am a program coordinator here at FAMU DRS located in Tallahassee, FL. My goals this year are to learn more about autonomous coding, building with modifications, digital engineering notebooks and Vex IQ competition tips and tricks.

Welcome @Yolanda_Foxx-Palmer to the community! We would love to help you learn about all of the concepts you have listed and more.

To start, I would suggest check out our new IQ Training Course if you haven’t seen it yet. There are multiple lessons on coding.

There is also the VEXcode IQ section of the VEX Library that has wonderful resources.

There are also new STEM Labs that focus on coding. You can tell by the banner at the top.

As far as engineering resources go, such as building with modifications, i’ll let @Matthew_Goodwin chime in on that. He is our Education Mechanical Engineer and makes fantastic resources. Here is an example of the types of things that Matt makes.

I have a few more resources here for digital notebooks and VIQC:

I hope all this information is helpful and I look forward to learning with you! :slight_smile: