New IQ Controller Activities

Introducing three new IQ activities! These activities are meant to explore Driver Control and test your skills. Check the “Controller” box in the filter area to quickly and easily find the new materials.

5 Likes

This would be so much fun with my IQ competition team!! While kids are building, I have kids doing coding through VEX VR. Now I’ll have them practice driving too!!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Matthew_Goodwin. We are getting ready to organise our IQ VEX teams. These will be a fun challenge for developing driving skills.

2 Likes

This looks great! Can’t wait to try.

1 Like

@Laura_Mackay, @Michele_Pikunic, @LORI_COLANGELO let us know if you have any other ideas, or if these work out well! We can absolutely make more depending on what skills you’re trying to develop :slight_smile:

Absolutely!

Adding to the list of new IQ Activities! Check out Driver Configurations, Scavenger Hunt, and Advanced Scavenger Hunt! Driver Configurations can be found under the “Controller” filter, and the last two under the “Engineering” Filter. These activities will reinforce your driving skills by finding the best fit control scheme, as well as testing your knowledge of the IQ 2nd Gen Kit! Let us know what you think :grinning:

2 Likes

My students at my summer camp LOVED the Scavenger Hunt. We played it like a quiz show- and it was very amusing.

We also LOVED the Maze with Driver Control! I found that students could really get creative after doing the activity. I felt like it was a great jumping off point!

2 Likes

@Anna_Blake That is really cool to hear! Thanks for sharing :grinning:

1 Like