One of my favorite pit posters at VEX Worlds

While walking through the pits during VIQC days, there were many things that were fun, exciting, and inspiring. However, this team’s posters and messaging really struck me, and I wanted to make sure that everyone got a chance to take notice (even if you didn’t get to see it or the team in person).
IMG_1434

‘We are more than you think’ is such a powerful statement, and a fantastic message to spread.

Did you see anything at Worlds, or any competition, that struck a chord with you or your students? Please share!

4 Likes

WOW! I am so glad you posted. I missed this in the pits and the message is inspirational. Thanks for sharing!

There were several booths that had a map of the world and students would come by and sign where they were from on the map. What a great learning tool and souvenir!!

2 Likes

@Laura_Mackay absolutely! I loved hearing how excited kids were about sharing their experience with students back at their school. One team had jenga style blocks that they had people write their names and where they were from on, so that they could play games and remember people they had met throughout the next year’s season.