RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded

I saw this on a Facebook group and was wondering if there was an answer, since I am curious myself.
“I created code to use the line tracker and ultra sonic range finders to go through a course with a line and walls. It followed the line, turned to the next line, moved to the next line, and then turned to start the next line. Each part was tested in it’s own project and moved into 1 file by copying and pasting. I created myblocks for each part. Under when started I called each of the myblocks. I downloaded the code from my mac to the brain with no issues and it worked.
The students could download each part separately with no issues.
Having the students use myblocks using their iPads caused an error message to come up (shown below). About the only way to get out of the error was to kill the VEXCode program and start over. Removing the myblocks still caused the error to appear.
What does “RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded” mean and how can it be avoided?
Why would this work using a Mac but not an iPad?”

I would have thought it was a code error but odd that it worked on one device and not another. Is there a myBlocks calling itself or something like that?

No sure I can ask the teacher that posted it.

This is something that the software team are aware of and looking into. @Tim_Friez would be able to provide more information.