V5 Workcell Kit (No Control System)

Do you already have a V5 system and want to do the Workcell? Guess what, now you can!
There is a new way to order the V5 Workcell without the Control System (the Brain, 11W motors, etc).

This allows you to bring the Workcell into the classroom if you already have existing V5 hardware. This was a big question we would get from individuals who already had V5 and only wanted to buy the custom pieces and metal for the Workcell.

I’m so glad to share this with you, let me know what you think, or if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would this be what I need if I wanted to enter a team into the work cell competition (since I already have V5)?

Hi Mark! Yes! This is what you would need. It comes with all the custom metal and a competition registration. Once you order, you can register a team using this link.

If I ordered now, can I use the registration for the 22/23 season?

@Dylon_Caudill would you be able to answer this question from a RECF perspective?

Of course! FAC Team registration should have been included in the purchase of the FAC Workcell kit so you will not need to puirchase team registration again. It is good for multiple seasons