VEX Activities and STEM Labs

After reviewing the updated curriculum and STEM Labs I am immediately excited, however I know I have to plan everything out now since it is all new, that’s okay! I am honestly happy with how some of these ideas are coming out and wanted to share how I am using the IQ activities and creating full lessons. My goal is to have everything ready before going into the school year and having my full curriculum planned with slides to try to stay ready!

Anyhow, any and all feedback is appreciated!

1 Like

I really love how you broke up the Get In Shape activity into the component parts! Cant wait to see how the students do interacting with that

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this! I was feeling a little unsure of how to start and your ideas give me a good jumping off point!

3 Likes

@Omar_Cortez This looks awesome! I love how you’ve been able to force students to slow down in order to better understand parts and Kit components, but at the same time keep the activities engaging and exciting. I know kids are often super eager to just start building, but it’s so so so important to lay a solid foundation, which is exactly what you’re doing here. Nice work!