VEX Camps!

So so excited to share all of the resources launched last week to help you run a VEX Camp!
camps.vex.com

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 3.46.49 PM

There’s 14 different robotics and Computer Science camps for VEX GO, VEXcode VR, hybrid VR & GO, and VEX IQ. And a great Knowledge Base article to help you create your own custom camp if you’d like. Within each camp, there are some common resources like a template manual for camp staff and support for running your camp in person or virtually.

I’d absolutely love to hear what your plans are for VEX Camps and if you’ll be using any of these resources. And if you have questions about camps, please send me a message. Camp is something I am familiar with and very passionate about! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you for the resources @Alaina_Caulkett ! I’ve signed up to teach a VEX GO summer camp. I’m hoping to get my proposal granted. If I do - I’ll reach out!

2 Likes

That would be great! Do you know what kind of STEM Labs you might want to do with your GO camp?

1 Like

I think it’s going to depend on the number. I’m capped at 20. I have 10 kids already signed up. There are so many resources. I feel so secure with VEX Camps! Thank you. I’ll update you in July when I get the final count.

1 Like