Vex Go Batteries

We have a few VexGo batteries that have been sitting on a charger for over a day and are still showing the red light with no charge. Anyone have troubleshooting suggestions for that? I check all the cords and the wires are snapped in tight. The same wires and charging blocks are charging other batteries as well.

Hi @Tina_Dietrich, are the batteries in question able to power a GO Brain? If so, would you be able to connect that powered GO Brain to a device with VEXcode GO, in order to see the battery level determined by the code? It might be just a problem with the indicator lights not revealing the correct battery level. Please let me know!

@Matthew_Goodwin The battery does not work with any brain. When I was updating brains, I was not able to update the ones I connected to the questionable batteries. When I switched batteries, I was able to update. So the battery is not functioning.

@Tina_Dietrich I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing these issues. I’ll connect with you directly via email to further troubleshoot.