VEX GO Creations

Looking for more building ideas with your VEX GO Kit? This new thread will house creations that can be made with Kit not found in any build instructions. The first example I’d like to show off is the CodeBase Marker Mount! With this build, you can learn more coding to get your robot to draw something! The step file is in this Google Drive, as well more images of the build. What else would you like to see made? Please let us know and we would be more than happy to take a crack at it!

4 Likes

@Matthew_Goodwin this is awesome!! :slight_smile: Thank you so much for sharing! Do you also have any sample code that can be used with this build?

1 Like

I do, thanks for asking! Here is a sample program that demonstrates drawing movements!
CodeBase Marker Mount.goblocks (1.9 KB)

2 Likes

This is awesome. I love the market attachment

2 Likes

That’s so cool! I can’t wait to see some of the actual drawings that are created :slight_smile: I can also see a really neat tie in between the physical GO robot and VEXcode VR with the Art Canvas +.

1 Like

Sound the alarm! In the new VEX GO Activity Series: “Animal Rescue” found at VEX GO | VEX Education, you’re tasked with building a Ladder, Raft, and Mobile Rescue Vehicle to save the day! This Activity Series was created for the purpose of introducing, understanding, and relating building concepts with the VEX GO System to real life. So if you or anyone you know is new to the VEX GO System, check this new Series out and please let us know what you think!

4 Likes

This Activity Series looks like it would be SO much fun to introduce students to free building! @Anna_Blake I could totally see some rescue missions happening in your class!

1 Like