VEX GO Kahoot!

My students love paying Kahoot! So I created a Kahoot! game to help them learn the pieces and their functions. Here are a few pictures of the slides. I also included the link to the game…feel free to play it with your class.
https://create.kahoot.it/share/vex-go-parts/dc067765-050a-4374-9d65-8ebfc31f787c

7 Likes

Wow - this looks great @Tina_Dietrich. Thank you for sharing!

Woot woot Kahoot! What a fun way to help students get to know their Kits! I love this! @Anna_Blake and @Laura_Mackay and @Heidi_Danner I feel like this could be a fun idea for you all too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love this idea!! Thank you for sharing.

This is a great idea to review each piece/their functions, especially coming back from winter break!! Thank you. I cannot wait to share this with my colleagues! @Desiree_White-Price & @Tina_Dietrich, this is great for VEX GO!!

I love this @Tina_Dietrich! Getting the names down is the first thing I try to work on with my 3rd graders.

I like to play this game called, “Hold Up that VEX GO Part.” I play this game every start of class for 5-10 minutes. I show the parts poster and I ask students to hold up parts by pointing to the poster. I have teams work in groups of 2 with the VEX GO kit. Each team gets a point for the first team to hold up the correct piece.

Every week it gets harder. I take away the poster and just use words like, “Hold up 1 pink beam,” or “Hold up 2 blue standoffs.” It’s so funny how much kids love a games!

Thanks for the creativity! Now I’m going to switch it up with Kahoot!

1 Like