VEX Japan

Aloha and hello to everyone in the VEX PD community! My name is Corey and I am originally from Hawaii but am now working at an international public school in Japan. Although VEX robotics is not as widely known here as it is back in the states or in other countries I am hoping that through the PD plus community I will be able to learn how to help show other Japanese educators the advantages of VEX robotics and how it can be applied into the Japanese education system. I am very honored and thankful for the chance to work with all of you in the hopes of growing the VEX community here. Thanks and nice to meet you all!

6 Likes

Hi @Corey_Galon Welcome! I’m so happy you can join us. We look forward to learning with and from you.

Hi! Corey! I would love to see what your plans are for your classes. What grades do you teach? I teach Graded 9-12 here (ages 14-18) I would love to do a Zoom call between classes if we can to expose the students to other cultures! Let me know what you think!

Hola amigos!
My name is David and I am originally from Mexico. I find myself working together with Corey at the same school, and I am very happy to have been given the chance of being part of this fantastic community. Also, I hope I can get the most out of PD plus and be of some help to everyone. I am very thankful for this opportunity and I am looking forward to seeing this community grow!
Nice to meet you all!

1 Like

Hello, @David_Livas , and welcome to PD+! We hope to help you make the most of your time in our community!

Welcome @David_Livas and @Corey_Galon! So glad you are here! I look forward to learning together with you!