VIQC Virtual Skills for Slapshot is now Live!

VIQC Virtual Skills - Slapshot is now live!

Start coding Snapshot, this year’s Hero Bot, to release disks, move them to the scoring zone, and touch the contact point at the end of the match.

To learn more about Slapshot, the game manual can be found here. Updates will be added to Virtual Skills as the manual is updated.

Get started here at codeiq.vex.com! Access requires a 2022-23 VIQC team registration.

Already registered and need help finding your access key? Check out this article. More articles are available in the VEX Library if you need additional help getting started: https://kb.vex.com/hc/en-us/categories/360002324792-IQ?sc=viqc-virtual-skills

Cannot wait to hear about what projects your students create in VIQC Virtual Skills!

Yipee! I love virtual skills. I made a little teaser video.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I really love the ‘low stakes’ environment that virtual skills can offer - especially for students who may be new to competing/robotics/cs and are just trying to figure out if this is right for them. Trying out virtual skills can be a good way to play around and try some things, without having to do it in as highly visible (or time consuming) way as working with an actual robot.

2 Likes