Web-Based VEXcode IQ

Web-based VEXcode IQ is now live at codeiq.vex.com!

This is a great option if you have Chromebooks, difficulties with your IT department at school getting updates regularly downloaded, or if your students use their own devices. This way you can get up and running much faster.

Have questions about web-based VEXcode IQ? @Raina_Oravec and @Lauren_Harter have been working on a lot of great support articles to help you and your students get up and running with VEXcode IQ on your Chrome browser.

To find the articles, head to the IQ section of the STEM Library and then you can search for “Web-based VEXcode IQ” from there. Or if you have more specific questions, you can leave them here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is great to know. My school is 1:1 with iPads but I do have the students use MacBooks quite frequently if their iPads are not working. Would the web-based IQ work on Safari? Thanks @Alaina_Caulkett!

1 Like

The web-based is only for Chrome-based browsers currently. So if you have that browser available on the MacBooks, that would be best.

1 Like

Thank you! I will make sure to tuck that away in the back of my mind! It’s exciting!