Welcome Lewisville ISD!

Today I get the honor of doing a VEX IQ (2nd gen) training with teachers in Lewisville ISD (TX)! They are introducing IQ Kits with their students! Let’s give them a warm welcome and they can respond in here! :slight_smile:

Here are the slides from the training!

7 Likes

Thanks Lauren, I know I learned a lot and the training was fantastic.

3 Likes

This was an awesome session! I learned a lot, and I’m looking forward to using the IQ system in class this year. Most fun I’ve had in a summer class in a while!

2 Likes

I’m excited to be using the VEX IQ 2nd Gen robotics this upcoming school year. My students were always asking me about controllers and now we will have them.

3 Likes

Lauren,
Thanks for taking the time to show us how to use VEX Robotics. I feel that once I’ve practiced using the applications and building activities, things will go smoother. The students will enjoy these devices once they get the hang of the way the program works.

2 Likes

This is exciting! Can’t wait to introduce this to the students.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Rene_Romero, @Michael_Cole, @Andrew_Simpson, @Paul_Blalack, and @Matthew_Whitmire! I’m so glad to hear you’re having fun and learning! One of the greatest advantages of using robots in the classroom is that it makes learning so engaging - and it sounds like you got to experience that first hand!

1 Like

This tweet is amazing! Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Welcome, @Rene_Romero, @Michael_Cole, @Andrew_Simpson, @Paul_Blalack, and @Matthew_Whitmire of Lewisville ISD! We are happy to have you as part of the PD+ community! Please reach out and let us know of any way we can be of assistance in your VEX endeavors!

3 Likes

Hello @Matthew_Whitmire, @Paul_Blalack, @Andrew_Simpson, @Michael_Cole, and @Rene_Romero! Y’all are in for a real treat with the IQ system. Remember we’re here anytime y’all have any questions, or would like to see something we might not currently have!

2 Likes

Welcome teachers to the VEX PD+ community! So happy to have you here

1 Like

I love to see new faces @Rene_Romero, @Michael_Cole, @Andrew_Simpson, @Paul_Blalack, and @Matthew_Whitmire of Lewisville ISD!

1 Like