Who's coming to the VEX Educator Conference?

I am getting ready (and excited) for my first ever VEX Worlds experience, and am eagerly looking forward to meeting people from the Community in person at the competition and the Educator Conference!

Are you coming to the Educator Conference? What are you most looking forward to? Are there any questions or particular interests that you’re looking to learn more about?

I’m hoping to get a thread going to seed some in-person conversations in the next few weeks :slight_smile:

I’ll be at Worlds - VEXIQ Elementary event. So looking forward to meeting and sharing. I’m not sure what the Educator Conference is - Must have missed that info! Let me know.

Hi @Sharon_Mumm! The VEX Educator Conference takes place May 6th-7th, and registration is included as part of your PD+ subscription. Educator Conference | VEX Professional Development Plus

Sessions from this year’s inaugural conference will be recorded and added to the PD+ Video Library, so you can check them out even if you didn’t get to attend the conference in person.

I look forward to meeting you too! :slight_smile:

The Vex Educator Conference was announced too late for us to change our travel plans. Our school district wasn’t going to pay for the extra days - and I have to travel with our students. I’m thankful that it will be recorded as can’t get to most of my training until the summer. Have an amazing time - hopefully, you will learn a ton!

1 Like

Dinner last night was great. Got to meet with Bob and Dan!

2 Likes